A Second Look At Some Of The Things...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I Wish I Was In Kubang Pasu

I wish I was in Kubang Pasu. I wish I could know what's really going on... whether the fight had been clean, whether the defeat had been just that -- a defeat.

I wish I was in Kubang Pasu and be able to mingle around among the creme de la creme of the leadership there, be able to hear stories, eavesdrop into the conversations and be able to see if someone had slipped an extra card on the table, to be able to know whether I can take the defeat at face value.

I wish I could know; for if the defeat is genuine, then we can all finally tell The Old Man, that "look Old Man, accept it. You have done whatever is it that you wanted to do and now, it's the turn of the division to voice out whatever it is that they wanted to voice out".

I wish I could know; for not knowing is bad for my sleep wellness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home