A Second Look At Some Of The Things...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Should Change The Blog Title To "The Fourth Sniper"

One of these days, I may change the title of this blog in honour of the junior minister who likened anonymous bloggers to "snipers". He said in a report by The Star that:

"We cannot control them. If in the old days we used to have Wild Wild West, now we have Wild Wild Web. Wild Wild Web are bloggers who hide and shoot but are afraid to come out in the open for confrontation," he said.

"If they are truly gentlemen and responsible (for what they blogged), they should show themselves".

In the meantime though, I shall keep the blog title as it is -- "The 4th Person Perspective". In other words, the anonymous person's perspective.

Whether I blog anonymously or publicly, is a matter of choice, really. At the moment, I don't intend to expose myself -- not at this early stage of my blogging life -- although I am sure it's not that difficult to track me down should I run foul with the law. Maybe at some point later I'll do that. I'll surely do that if the situation warrants it.

But not now. It's too early. Furthermore, this blog is too thrivial to merit exposing the blogger. Let me reach to a certain level first before I decide whether I should display my real name and picture, as well as my phone number. Maybe when the time comes, I shall gladly declare this blog "The Sniper".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home